"If I had 10 thumbs, I'd put them all up. We'd worked out exactly what we needed but assumed it didn't exist. I've never watched anyone get inside our heads so quickly and then shape our comms strategy so perfectly.”
"We knew what we needed and had drafted a very rough outline. And then we found Wordplay! The ease with which they grasped our quite complex business and our objectives, was astounding - and matched only by some really clever writing."
Let's face it - there's only 26 letters, so they need to work hard.
Sure, you can play around with words if you put your mind to it and have enough time.
But producing exceptional social posts, web content, direct response copy, thought-leadership press articles, annual reports and bid documents - all day of every day, is the province of the elite.
Their sort is so rare in fact that it's taken us 12 years to find the very best and bring them together to make content and communication a serious business.
Aside from some truly inspirational writing that engages and sells, we've come up with a simple process for helping you to understand what you need, and then delivering it.
Here's how that process tends to work:
- first of all we come to see you or jump on Zoom to talk about your business and get to know your brand and what it stands for
- we review all your existing collateral - print and digital, and have a really good look at your entire web site and social media pages to see how you're currently telling your story
- we chat to a handful of your customers - usually we only need to speak to four, and see what they think about how you communicate with them
- we pull together a review of what we've found and where it fails to hit the mark - and produce a content road map with clear directions to get all your messaging optimised and aligned. If that means a full or partial re-write, we'll tell you. If all you need is some angel dust and a bit more consistency, even better. If we need to work with your designers and SEO guys, fine.
- we present the plan to anyone in your team who needs to hear and see it - and we keep presenting it until everyone is clear and comfortable
- then we re-write and sprinkle our angel-dust