"Paul came to us at a pivotal stage in the evolution of Rudding Park and instantly grasped our brand values and objectives. By living the dream with us for several years, he helped to establish our tone-of-voice and authority."
Peter Banks - General Manager, Rudding Park
Spa Hotel of the Year, AA Hospitality 2019
Independent Hotel of the Year, Catey 2019
Best Hotel Outside London, TripAdvisor 2018
You can play around with words if you put your mind to it and have enough time.
But producing exceptional social posts, web content, direct response copy, thought-leadership press articles, annual reports and bid documents - all day of every day, is the province of the elite.
They're so rare in fact that it's taken us 12 years to find the very best and bring them together to make content a serious business.
"We knew what we needed and had drafted a very rough outline. And then we found Paul! The ease with which he grasped our quite complex business and the objectives of the campaign, was astounding - and matched only by the lightning-fast turnaround of some really clever copy."
SDS Drives Business Development Manager Domenico Arenare
Though we're battling away in a social-first age, the fundamentals of communication can still let us down.
Brochures, annual reports and bid documents may be electronic, but they still need to be sharp.
Maybe your business has grown but your web site has been left behind. Perhaps you set out to write it yourself and then realised you've too much on. Or it might look fine but hasn't turned out to be the 24/7 sales rep you'd imagined.
Aside from some truly inspirational writing that engages and sells, we've come up with a simple process for helping you to understand what you need, and then delivering it.
Here's how that process tends to work:
- first of all we come to see you or jump on Zoom to talk about your business and get to know your brand and what it stands for
- we review all your existing collateral - print and digital, and have a really good look at your entire web site and social media pages to see how you're currently telling your story
- we chat to a handful of your customers - usually we only need to speak to four, and see what they think about how you communicate with them
- we pull together a review of what we've found and where it fails to hit the mark - and produce a content road map with clear directions to get all your messaging optimised and aligned. If that means a full or partial re-write, we'll tell you. If all you need is some angel dust and a bit more consistency, even better. If we need to work with your designers and SEO guys, fine.
- we present the plan to anyone in your team who needs to hear and see it - and we keep presenting it until everyone is clear and comfortable
- then we re-write and sprinkle our angel-dust
The world’s largest and most lavish pet resort open its doors in Dubai to provide an alternative to austere traditional boarding kennels and restrictive outdoor community exercise areas.
Spread across the equivalent of 18 tennis courts - with two thirds indoors, the resort and spa offers 200 luxury rooms, daycare for 185 dogs, the world's largest indoor dog park, a pampering salon, three pools, a cattery and a training academy
And yet it started life as a vague idea with no name and only a vast empty warehouse on a large expanse of sand.
In a whirlwind 12 month programme, we:
- created the name and brand
- wrote all the sales and marketing collateral
- presented the concept to Dubai's dog-owners in a programme of roadshows
- planned and delivered the showcase media launch
- secured coverage and exposure in 40 newspapers and magazines, 11 tv stations and on the 3 most popular radio shows.